At St Barbara’s we believe that meeting together in smaller groups to pray and discuss the Christian faith is an important part of how we grow both as individuals and as a church.
We currently have a number of mid-week groups including:
- A fortnightly group that meets on a Wednesday evening from 7.30-9.00pm.
- Two fortnightly groups that meet on a Thursday evening from 8.00-9.00pm.
- A monthly group that meets once a month on a Thursday evening from 8.00-9.00pm
- A monthly group for young people aged 15-21 that meets on a Monday evening from 8.00-9.00pm
- A monthly group for young people aged 11-15 that meets on a Wednesday evening from 7.00-8.00pm
- A craft group that meets weekly on a Friday from 10am-11am
In addition to these groups, every Wednesday morning from 11.30am-12 noon, there is a mid-week communion service.
Please contact Tulo, the vicar, if you would like to join one of these groups: firstname.lastname@example.org